You are responsible for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
The promotion of goods or services on the website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
Orders placed by you are offers to purchase either:
- a voucher for particular goods and/or services under the terms and conditions in this Agreement, (including delivery and other charges); or
- goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
Goods sold by MecolaStore are not reserved in-cart, and an order is only finalized when you have completed the checkout process and received an order confirmation from us, and payment is received in full.
We use automated fraud detection software that may result in your order being delayed or canceled. Where your order is flagged for fraud detection, we will make inquiries into any potential fraud. We reserve the right to subsequently reject and refund your order at our absolute discretion where fraud is suspected.
Your order may be rejected in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit card or payment related fraud (detected prior to the goods being shipped), or where your order cannot be shipped, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website. In these circumstances, the order will be refunded in full.
You must review your order carefully before placing it.
- Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in this Agreement. If you change your mind, you can return your goods provided you meet the requirements set out in our Change of Mind Returns policy in clause 6.
In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfill your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. Your order may be delayed, or you may receive a full refund or store credit (at your election) in the event we cannot fulfill your order.
3.Price, Payment, and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes
- The prices of goods, delivery, and other charges shown are in Australian dollars.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods or a voucher being issued. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
- A discount code is only valid for a single transaction and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
4. Shipping and Delivery
Subject to this Agreement, goods will be supplied as shown on your order confirmation, which will be provided to you by email.
We will use our best endeavors to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however, from time to time particularly during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control. Please allow up to 30 days of delivery (for standard and express post). Certain goods (including large and bulky items or special orders) may be subject to additional charges. All shipping charges will be made available to you at checkout. You should check the sales listing for these details.
Standard and express post are subject to different fees and charges. In addition, certain goods (including large and bulky items or special orders) may be subject to additional charges. All shipping charges will be made available to you at checkout.
We may utilize our own shipping and distribution networks and may charge different rates for shipping on goods.
Express shipping is available only in certain areas and for certain orders and your order eligibility will be confirmed at checkout.
Some orders may not require a signature and will be left in a safe place at your delivery address in accordance with Australia Post’s / Shipping Couriers standard practices.
A signature may be required for some deliveries. You are responsible for ensuring you are able to accept delivery. Neither we nor our shipping networks will be responsible:
- for late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the stated delivery time-frames;
- for lost or missing parcels that have been signed for at your selected delivery address (regardless of whether or not you have personally accepted delivery).
- for lost or missing parcels left at your chosen location where you have expressly given authority to leave with the item’s carrier.
- If you opt to pick up your order from a parcel delivery pick up points:
- Your order will be available to pick up at designated pickup points (such as “Click and Collect’’ or PO BOX) available from the shipping carriers. You will be notified by the shipping carriers.
- Your order will be shipped to your chosen location and will be ready for collection when we notify you.
You must collect your order within 2 days (48 hours) of being notified it is ready for collection. If you do not collect your order within this time frame, your order will be considered abandoned and will be returned to our warehouse. You will be refunded for the amount of the order, less the amount of shipping and handling fees, and an additional 20% re-stocking fee of up to $15 per order (depending on the order).
We reserve the right to change, modify, or discontinue any delivery options at our absolute discretion.
5. Packaging and Labelling
We endeavor to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods that (actually) delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the website listing.
We recommend that you read the labels and instructions on goods prior to use.
Some goods are imported or originate from outside of Australia, their packaging, composition, and quality may vary from the same or similar product available in Australia and made directly for the Australian market.
By purchasing from our Mecola Store listing you have agreed to accept this small variation may apply. No refund is to be provided on this ground.
6. Change of Mind Returns
We will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 14 days of receiving the order;
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags intact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that already shipped and still in transit.
To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process:
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us or the seller, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high-value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of clause 6.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
Change of mind returns is not accepted for intimates, which includes earphones and headphones due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available.
From Tuesday 1st July 2020 until further notice, the following products are also excluded from our Change of Mind Policy:
7. Problems with your goods – contacting us
If you have a problem with your goods, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.
If your goods still have a valid manufacturer warranty, we recommend you first contact the manufacturer in relation to any fault or defect, however, you may still contact us.
Once an item is returned, we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or in some cases, send the goods to third parties for assessment and/or repair. Where applicable we provide a remedy in relation to your goods.
If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. If you have an account with us, store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
In the case of goods and/or services redeemable through a third-party provider, the refusal of a refund or Store Credit does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.
8. Defective Goods
All goods sold by us come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Goods that you purchase from us may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Mecolapty ltd, and rights you may have in relation to those warranties are not covered by MecolaStore. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.